- Forbes 30 Under 30 in Social Entrepreneurship.
- ELLE Magazine Impact2 Awards Pitch Finalist, NYC.
- Marc Fisher Make Your Marc Role Model.
- Fred Alger Finance Award Recipient.
- #ONEderWoman of the Week by ONE.
- The World's 100 Most Inspiring Women by Salt Magazine and Diageo.
- Top 5 Social Entrepreneurs under 40 by Conscious Magazine.
Sophia frequently speaks on topics that include, but are not limited to: social entrepreneurship, non-profit innovation, female leadership, the water crisis and global poverty, international development, entrepreneurship as a first-generation Korean.
Selected speaking engagements:
- TEDxGastown, on Women & Power.
- Korean Startup Summit, Entrepreneurship Panelist.
- Zahn Innovation Center, Social Entrepreneur Spotlight.
- Independent Commission on Multilateralism (ICM), Engaging, Supporting, and Empowering Global Youth with a focus on the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Columbia University's Women's Business Society 11th Annual Conference.
- Business, Design, and Technology Conference for Internet Week NY.
- NY Young Women Social Entrepreneurs (NYWSE) How She Does It Dinner.
- Humanosphere, Water Collective: A 'Maintenance-Obsessed' Approach To Clean Water
- Thompson Hotels, Thompson Hotels NYC X Sophia Sunwoo
- African Business Review, Q&A: Sophia Sunwoo on Water Collective and Social Entrepreneurship
- ELLE Magazine, The Social Impact Network
CONNECT WITH SOPHIA
Use the form below to reach out to Sophia with an inquiry, or to just say hello!